The Service does not automatically collect any information, except information contained in cookies.
- Cookies files are computer data, in particular text files that are stored in the final device of the Service User and are provided for using the websites of the Service.
- Cookies typically contain the name of the website from which they originate, their storage time on the final device and a unique number.
- The entity placing cookies files on the final device of the Service's User and obtaining access to them is the operator of the Service.
Cookies are used to:
- Adjust the contents of the Service's websites to the User's preferences and optimize the use of the websites; in particular, these files enable to recognize the device of the Service's
- User and properly display the website, tailored to individual needs;
- Produce statistics that help to understand how the Service's Users use the websites, which enables to improve their structure and content;
- The Service uses two types of cookies files: session cookies and persistent cookies. Session cookies are temporary files that are stored in the User's final device until log out time, leaving the website or disabling the software (web browser). Persistent cookies are stored in the User's final device for a specified time in the parameters of cookies or until they are removed by the User.
The Service uses the following types of cookies files:
- Necessary cookies, enabling the use of the services available under the Service.
- Cookies used to ensure security, e.g. used to detect misuses within authentication under the Service.
- Performance cookies, enabling the collection of information about how the websites of the Service are used.
- Functional cookies, enabling to "remember" the User's selected settings and personalization of the User's interface.
- Advertisement cookies, enabling the delivery of advertising content to Users more tailored to their interests.
- In many cases, the software used for browsing Internet websites (browser) allows by default to store cookies on the User's device. The users of the Service can make changes of cookies settings at any time. These settings can be changed, in particular, to block the automatic support of cookies in the Internet browser's settings or to inform each time about their storage on the device of the Service's User. Detailed information about the possibilities and ways of supporting cookies are available in the software settings (Internet browser).
- Cookies can be saved on the device of the Service's User and used also by advertisers and partners cooperating with the Service's operator.